• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc Fall - End of 2019 Whamby

Status
Not open for further replies.
Much better for Georgia, but still imperfect. Cager getting healthy and suiting up likely flipped the game into Georgia's favor. Before it was certain that he'd suit up, I was saying that if he was in I think it'd make a huge difference. Gutsy to play with a separated shoulder. He's already made many fans of himself in his 1 year.

There's still a very long way to go. Missouri has two weeks off before next week and it caused issues with another team already and you still have Auburn/Texas A&M. But it was a major step forward, and maybe we'll see Fromm take the step he did in the second half last year going forward.

Much better for Georgia, but still imperfect. Cager getting healthy and suiting up likely flipped the game into Georgia's favor. Before it was certain that he'd suit up, I was saying that if he was in I think it'd make a huge difference. Gutsy to play with a separated shoulder. He's already made many fans of himself in his 1 year.

There's still a very long way to go. Missouri has two weeks off before next week and it caused issues with another team already and you still have Auburn/Texas A&M. But it was a major step forward, and maybe we'll see Fromm take the step he did in the second half last year going forward.
Y'all won ... Congrats!

Next Friday
593629c4572712bb2f3f5e39a6fb0e01.jpg

Next Friday! I’ll take 20%

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes, that is just the parking area, but did hike the 300 yards to the peak, was a pretty sharp climb! There was snow on the sides of the roads at some points on the Parkway and big icicles hanging off the rocks all over!B0C1FBA0-7F15-4CF7-BAD4-83FE7867DA3F.jpeg837E955E-7382-4F34-9A6E-7813EB513698.jpeg77F385E1-E0F5-4745-B19B-DDEB12B6C090.jpeg

I may have a job soon in Louisville. It would be really nice to be back in the south. Louisville is the south right ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back