• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Wintry Winter Storm Dec 7-10

From BMX this is for the next band expected to develop
DC0_D36_B9-_EB4_F-48_E3-_A7_EF-27_F49428945_A.jpg

I just love seeing nice, big, fluffy snowflakes falling from the sky, it's not too heavy where I am, more on the moderate intensity so far. Can't wait for round two tonight/tomorrow morning. Didn't get much sleep last night, won't be getting much tonight either. lol

Thundersnow in Buckhead

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Boy, I would love to see/hear some of that tonight! I hope we all do once that deformation gets cranking up. I haven't officially went out and measured, but I guesstimate I have around 2-2.5 inches so far.

I just love seeing nice, big, fluffy snowflakes falling from the sky, it's not too heavy where I am, more on the moderate intensity so far. Can't wait for round two tonight/tomorrow morning. Didn't get much sleep last night, won't be getting much tonight either. lol

There'll be plenty of time to sleep. Enjoy the snow Y'all :):)

Hey can anyone tell me where to find the "Current" 850mb temps?

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Hoping it trends about 25 miles further NW than there forecast, but I really don’t care, today has been fantastic. East Alabama sitting pretty for that next band

Going to need to look at 0z model runs and see the alignment on the jet streak moving into our area over next 3-4 hours that will give us some idea where the setup for deformation band is

It would be interesting to know how much has actually fallen in the places that are at 8-10”, with initial melting and maybe some melting during. Maybe a foot?

Back