• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc Winter 22-23 Whamby and Banter Thread Part 2

Being 20 miles from 2 decent winter events and having 33-34 and rain (Christmas one it was 20 but precipitation never mad it) Has given me a bad taste in my mouth, I would rather be 500 miles away and in the 70s.

I miss the days while watching the old TV you get that loud Winter Storm Warning interruption. You had maybe 36 hours to prepare. We have too much information these days, good and bad, and having knowledge/Met Degree makes it even worse and more frustrating. I'm gonna dumb this down like a child. We started Winter with a cold snap in December and a few token flakes for some. That said, most years when the pattern is decent in December we must wait until late Feb to mid-March to see a good pattern. By pattern I mean a day or two of promising wintry events that only give a tiny warning(i.e. The best types). This ---- is so frustrating I know, but we will have a boardwide Winter event before this season is over. If I am wrong I will never post another thing on this site.

I miss the days while watching the old TV you get that loud Winter Storm Warning interruption. You had maybe 36 hours to prepare. We have too much information these days, good and bad, and having knowledge/Met Degree makes it even worse and more frustrating. I'm gonna dumb this down like a child. We started Winter with a cold snap in December and a few token flakes for some. That said, most years when the pattern is decent in December we must wait until late Feb to mid-March to see a good pattern. By pattern I mean a day or two of promising wintry events that only give a tiny warning(i.e. The best types). This ---- is so frustrating I know, but we will have a boardwide Winter event before this season is over. If I am wrong I will never post another thing on this site.
And when do you think this boardwide Winter event will occur ?

Webb and Judah going at it on Twitter
emoji897.png
emoji3037.png

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
What a shock. More conflict. Never in a million years could anyone have seen that coming. ?

Back