• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc Winter 22-23 Whamby and Banter Thread Part 2

So, instead of making it easier to access and keep whamby posts out of the Feb thread, it's better to hide it away where people can't find it so they make more winter sucks posts in the Feb thread. Great idea.
It might happen it might not have to wait and see. Putting it here organizationally makes more sense than in the weather section since many times it's home for more than just complaining about weather. Not to mention this thread is toxic and has been the cause of many actual Mets not posting on the site.

Dang, so what are you going to do now ? Still post here ?

How many people actually know to come here for the whamby thread now? People are going to think there isn't one so they can just post whatever in the discussion thread. That's the problem I see with it.

Last edited:
Hey if we miss next weekend, there's always the next
gfs_mslp_pcpn_frzn_us_56.png

My take is we need to start counting fantasy snows as actual events. Areas that get a foot of fantasy snow get the day off of work or school, and we hit the stores for bread and milk and just stay home. Maybe eat some Breyer’s Vanilla Bean and pretend it’s snow cream.

Posters who get the most fantasy snow gets a free trip to Valdez AK to enjoy a weekend cabin vacation and ski, tube, or whatever they please.

This could be groundbreaking with sponsors, advertisements, endorsements, lock stock and barrel.

Let’s face it, this is the new era of winter and we must get on top of it now.

Next weekend looking cold again. More than likely we will be dry but if we can manage an upper level low set up like the ICON is showing there may be room for someone to see a flake fall. Other than that just a continued roller coaster of temps and rain in our future View attachment 132178
Looks like Roxboro to Delmarva is the axis of most threatening snow

I remember when February was a winter month. Now I hear cardinal mating calls and see trees blooming. And it's only Feb 5th. Welcome to the new normal.
Welcome to the south. Where December is now still fall and Feb is spring. We have January left and that's all. And we blew that this year for sure.

Back