• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc Winter 22-23 Whamby and Banter Thread Part 2

62 hour work weeks with trade school stuffed in, troubleshooting low volt/communication wire at centene headquarters in Charlotte has been a complete and utter ---- show. No material, tons of pressure. Job stress is real right now
You doing low volt on new construction? If you ever want to see less snow and more traffic, move to Atlanta I can hook you up with a job.

No idea how he did it. Messed up two barns and melted his vinyl siding
That is wild considering how moist it’s been. Not sure I could do that if I gave it my best effort, though I can find a way to accomplish the most difficult tasks if it’s one that has a bad result, lol

That is wild considering how moist it’s been. Not sure I could do that if I gave it my best effort, though I can find a way to accomplish the most difficult tasks if it’s one that has a bad result, lol
Yeah it was bizarre. Passed me off cause the fire trucks accessed the fire through my yard

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230126_141730_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20230126_141730_Gallery.jpg
    797 KB · Views: 34
  • Screenshot_20230126_141823_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20230126_141823_Gallery.jpg
    727 KB · Views: 34
Somebody would be buying me some sod
I can understand that, at the very least. Hopefully no I’ll intent on his neighbors part. Again very bizarre for this to happen, as I’m sure they feel bad, but at least make an apology and offer to do something to repair the damage.

62 hour work weeks with trade school stuffed in, troubleshooting low volt/communication wire at centene headquarters in Charlotte has been a complete and utter ---- show. No material, tons of pressure. Job stress is real right now
I feel ya brother. Im on 60's currently in the Nuke plant about to go to 72hr weeks. Too wore out to look at weather except during break Keep up the hard work young man, you're gonna do big things!

Back