• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc Winter 22-23 Whamby and Banter Thread Part 2

Reason number 1289393938839 why making a profit off the misery and weakness of people is cruel, evil, and does not work.

Quote: “These decisions are difficult, yet necessary to ensure ECU Health’s ongoing ability to provide excellent care and service to eastern North Carolina,” the system said in a news release. “

How do you provide excellent care when you don't provide care at all
Google Mission Healthcare. They got skewered by NBC nightly news a few weeks ago. They are THE healthcare provider for a good chunk of the western third of this state. Shameful.

Google Mission Healthcare. They got skewered by NBC nightly news a few weeks ago. They are THE healthcare provider for a good chunk of the western third of this state. Shameful.
It is not even their fault... apparently they are owned by some shady corporation that runs the largest amount of hospitals nationwide. They even trade on the stock market... meaning they are subject to shareholder pressure. Shame. Profits over people. Doctors and other medical staff complain they can't do their job under this company since they are forced to meet numbers.. ya know drive profits higher... shame

Georgia and Bama got to love this look.

fram_acc-imp.us_ov.png

Who done got my dawg Fro all tore up?
62 hour work weeks with trade school stuffed in, troubleshooting low volt/communication wire at centene headquarters in Charlotte has been a complete and utter ---- show. No material, tons of pressure. Job stress is real right now

Don’t worry I can help you out. I’ll be your second hand man ! Lefty to your poncho , Simon to your Garfunkel , Achilles to your Troy , your right leg to your left !
I wanna be you Chachi! ?

Back