• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Observations Which would you prefer

When I moved up from Florida, I wanted to be cold all year. I hated the heat. Now that i've been here a few years, bring the heat back! I've got 3 kids in the house and I hate keeping them bottled up inside, but I can't send them out to play when it's 36 and raining. If it's 95, I can turn on the sprinkler for them, go to the pool, hit the park early in the morning and carport in the afternoon. I just have more options with 90's vs 30's.

Can’t believe cold rain is winning . Y’all cold rain lovers must look like Gollum or something . Only better thing about 36 degree rain is it’s easier to dress really nice . Hot temps your tryna be as naked as you can be .

Wonder if the option was 85/72 instead of 95/72 would more people lean to the warmer option then?

Can’t believe cold rain is winning . Y’all cold rain lovers must look like Gollum or something . Only better thing about 36 degree rain is it’s easier to dress really nice . Hot temps your tryna be as naked as you can be .
----- ----- ----- -----. It's still February. Enough said.

----- ----- ----- -----. It's still February. Enough said.
I'm sorry, you have a rough day? Pat on the back? Hug? I wasn't aware we were talking about the preferences for the month of February. I genuinely thought we were comparing 2 temp experiences not what we want for the month of Feb!

I'm sorry, you have a rough day? Pat on the back? Hug? I wasn't aware we were talking about the preferences for the month of February. I genuinely thought we were comparing 2 temp experiences not what we want for the month of Feb!
I was just messing with you.

Only time I'll be willing suffer thru that kind of oppressive heat is in spring time when we have the potential for tornadoes.
Sometimes I wish we had better mid level lapse rates in the summer to compensate for less heat and humidity, but the only days we get Huge cape is like 93/75 with 5.9 LRs, we suck

Back