• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc Vote: How High Will the Pressure Go During the Arctic Outbreak?

I think some may be getting a little bit lost here. There is just not one Arctic High, the big bad-one is getting a little slower amongst the runs. Canadian, Even Euro, and GFS still have a big one later in the period.

still think 1052 is a good bet.. (for the big one, when it eventually decides to move into the lower US).

After watching the horrible modeling over the last 24 hours; I will re-guess from 1056 or whatever it was to 1024mb.

I still don't know which one we are talking about! Haha, the early one within 150 hours or so is looking to be around 1040-1045, but then there are more!

I still don't know which one we are talking about! Haha, the early one within 150 hours or so is looking to be around 1040-1045, but then there are more!
Yeah, there are so many. Initially, I was talking about the one that the Canadian had at 1070 dropping into the US in the plains. Now I don’t even know which one that was. Too many flying around!

So who wins? I initially said 1052.. and today all the models show a 1052, 1054ish high... :)

So who wins? I initially said 1052.. and today all the models show a 1052, 1054ish high... :)

Considering this is the coldest for the SE (part of the outbreak) I guess you, lol.

Back