• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Tropical TS Olga (for a few hours)

Lol my bad i thought i was posting on the system that was moving through the southeast thanks to whoever moved my post ?

See a good amount of wind damage reports in MS and AL today, with combination of surface gusts to 50+ with the wet soils... Take care out there folks

See a good amount of wind damage reports in MS and AL today, with combination of surface gusts to 50+ with the wet soils... Take care out there folks
All kinds of damage here around Tupelo, Ms. Trees down everywhere, signs down, houses damaged even without trees on them. Did not expect this as all. 71 mph wind gust reported, NWS was saying gust up to 35 this morning.

All kinds of damage here around Tupelo, Ms. Trees down everywhere, signs down, houses damaged even without trees on them. Did not expect this as all. 71 mph wind gust reported, NWS was saying gust up to 35 this morning.

Looked like a Hurricane with a eye on radar when it moved through.359BD597-2CD0-48DB-AAE1-D145FC7FAB37.png

Back