• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Tropical TS Elsa

Still a crappy looking storm, but she is doing the things she needs to do to hold on till she can clear the islands.....then it comes down to how much shear there actually is and how long she is over the GOM before hitting.....still pretty good bet someplace along the west coast of Florida deals with a strong TS even weak cane by Tues/Wed.

I saw the optimistic rainfall forecasts for central NC in the posts above but then I saw this tweet this morning from Brad P indicating basically zero. Thoughts?

Attachments

• 71B477AC-C6C7-433C-9C33-D05776CC066E.jpeg
    71B477AC-C6C7-433C-9C33-D05776CC066E.jpeg
    977.8 KB · Views: 31
I saw the optimistic rainfall forecasts for central NC in the posts above but then I saw this tweet this morning from Brad P indicating basically zero. Thoughts?
They were only recent runs of some models so WPC won’t usually change those rainfall maps based on sudden changes … if we get a few more cycles like the ones recently then I’m sure those totals will rise with time

Back