• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Tropical Tropical storm Claudette

If anything breaks through and forms in this area it's going to be trouble. This storm is feeding off the ingredients right now. Very tight circulations it's been on the ground may still be. Just passed alabama Georgia borderScreenshot_20210619-120006.pngScreenshot_20210619-115935.png

Inject this into my veins

WCNC’s Futurecast has always seemed to have a strong dry bias, especially in tropical systems. I think it underestimates just how efficient a tropical air mass like what is moving in is at adding up rainfall totals.

Looks like some models shift north while NHC goes south with track. Have to wonder who is right. Euro should be interesting.

Quite a Tornado outbreak breaking out

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Not sure the ones southwest may train over the same area as the first one. There showing rotation and good structure but nothing tight yet. Two of them look like there about to merge now

Back