• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Tropical Tropical Depression Four

ir2-l.jpg

Might look organized, but if you look at where the center is, it is on the far west side of the convection being sheered apart. We won't see much until it gets to the Bahamas I think.

Correct , the models that do try and develop this don't do it for days

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Weather channel, accors is biting on this one so far. Actually both of them, lol.

Really hate to sound mean or derogatory here but I honestly don't understand why ex-TD 4 hasn't been mentioned by the NHC again. There's a robust LLC under a sheared convective mass that's been quasi-persistent for the past 36-48 hours, it's moving into slightly more favorable conditions over the Bahamas and in/around Florida for TCG, and this disturbance has a known history of producing a tropical cyclone soooo...

Really hate to sound mean or derogatory here but I honestly don't understand why ex-TD 4 hasn't been mentioned by the NHC again. There's a robust LLC under a sheared convective mass that's been quasi-persistent for the past 36-48 hours, it's moving into slightly more favorable conditions over the Bahamas and in/around Florida for TCG, and this disturbance has a known history of producing a tropical cyclone soooo...
b/c they are not Webb, and b/c they don't like to have egg on the face ...

Not the first time I have seen it. They make no mention of it and I have no clue why. Usually, if a storm reforms, it will just appear with the next advisory. It's a really bad way they are doing it because people don't know if they are tracking it or not.

Back