• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Pattern The rest of winter

588dm ridge is my best friend.

I'm really hoping extreme warmth happens that almost guarantees a big storm sometime in February/March when it tries to balance out.

WilkesboroDude said:
I'm really hoping extreme warmth happens that almost guarantees a big storm sometime in February/March when it tries to balance out.

You know what, that isn't a bad statement. Things tend to balance themselves out Mr. 6 inch snow :|

Shawn said:
WilkesboroDude said:

You know what, that isn't a bad statement.  Things tend to balance themselves out Mr. 6 inch snow :|

What better than going above freezing and well above average for a week or two, then crashing down hard again? It's still very early, and I think we reload by the end of the month.

Shawn said:
WilkesboroDude said:

You know what, that isn't a bad statement. Things tend to balance themselves out Mr. 6 inch snow :|

Shawn...I told Charlie last night that I'm still paying for the 4.5" of snow I got on November 1st 2014. Nothing like seeing your children's pumpkin covered with snow.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We're not looking good through mid month

Sent from my SM-J700T1 using Tapatalk

Shawn said:
You know what, that isn't a bad statement.  Things tend to balance themselves out Mr. 6 inch snow :|

Well above 6" now just don't wanna rub anything in on the main thread. Still snowing steady.

NorthGAWinterWx said:

I think it's gonna take time . we need a complete pattern breakdown at this point.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Storm5 said:
NorthGAWinterWx said:

I think it's gonna take time . we need a complete pattern breakdown at this point.

Early Feb at best before that happens

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk

February is normally good for us with a storm, so if the pattern wants to balance out, this is the month

As far as I'm concerned after this headache I'm fine with a break. Still feel there will be another chance but not in the middle of this month.

yall are nuts . we wait 10 months a year for January and February . It's January 7th.... long way to go

Storm5 said:
yall are nuts . we wait 10 months a year for January and February . It's January 7th.... long way to go

I agree, even if we don't get any winter weather I'm in no hurry get to back to the Spring and especially the Summer. I MUCH prefer colder/cooler weather to hotter.

JtSmarts said:
Storm5 said:

I agree, even if we don't get any winter weather I'm in no hurry get to back to the Spring and especially the Summer. I MUCH prefer colder/cooler weather to hotter.

To me, the perfect winter would have one good snow event and otherwise temps that hang around 50-65 at it's peak...

LOL! No way do I want to rush winter. I hate 95° days and w/humidity we deal w/in the summer time.

whatalife said:
LOL! No way do I want to rush winter. I hate 95° days and w/humidity we deal w/in the summer time.

I know that's right...I hate humid air in the summer time...it's awful. The best thing about winter is staying warm...during the summer, it's hard to stay cool down here in GA.

Back