• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Thank You Vets

Some military in my family: Dad did 20 years in the navy, sis dot 24, retired as master chief. Former wife’s grandpa was on USS Arizona in Pearl Harbor on during the attack, swam to another ship, it was sunk, swan to a 3rd, lived to be 94 years old! Thank all y’all vets for your service! We salute you!

Thank you. [mention]Sandbar [/mention] for those lost down range brother.

USCG MSST. Retired. 28 years. Father was USMC (crew chief MH-3 Vietnam), stepfather was USN corpsman with MAGTF (corpsman with Marine ground unit Vietnam four tours), grandfather US Army (Infantry, Bronze Star, 3rd Army, 24th ID, WWII), nephew USMC 24th MEU ( GWOT three tours Afghanistan).

Thank you. [mention]Sandbar [/mention] for those lost down range brother.

USCG MSST. Retired. 28 years. Father was USMC (crew chief MH-3 Vietnam), stepfather was USN corpsman with MAGTF (corpsman with Marine ground unit Vietnam four tours), grandfather US Army (Infantry, Bronze Star, 3rd Army, 24th ID, WWII), nephew USMC 24th MEU ( GWOT three tours Afghanistan).
Thats a pretty stout family lineage there brother! I was supposed to be going up for a muster this week in Little Creek but it got nixed due to Covid. Blows because I was carrying my dad to see friends he hasn't seen in years. He just didnt want to risk it.

Always prayers for your nephew too man.

Thats a pretty stout family lineage there brother! I was supposed to be going up for a muster this week in Little Creek but it got nixed due to Covid. Blows because I was carrying my dad to see friends he hasn't seen in years. He just didnt want to risk it.

Always prayers for your nephew too man.

Thanks brother!!!

Back