• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc Summer Sizzlin Whamby Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr backs rain up to our doorstep today. I'm buying on rain chances this afternoon

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk
Bet you a Wendy's bowl of chili that it never makes it here. The new hrrrrrrrrr stalls it just south. Looks pretty good for you!

My prediction for the next 2 winters: Winter 2019-20 will be SER to death, then winter 2020-21 will feature a weather pattern that should be money, with the trough in the east, favorable storm track, etc, only for all the cold air will be in Europe/Asia. I've figured out by now that Mother Nature hates us.

Discovered lightningmaps.org today, pretty cool. Pinpoint accuracy with lightning strikes plus the radius of thunder, really cool.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
I won’t need that app,unless I’m tracking Charlotte lightning!?

Weatherbug is fairly good with lightning and will show a red dot where the strike was on a street level. Phone is notified about the same time the thunder roars after the lightning strike.

@Jimmy Hypocracy @metwannabe

Good series this weekend, I don't know how much of the story that this tells since Ortega of all people hit a grand slam today, but I was amazed that the bullpen for the Braves bounced back and threw 8.1 innings of 1 run ball after that first game.

**breaking my radio silence here. I got heated at a guy in reddit on Friday.

Coverage today is amazing! Good kick off to wetter pattern!?C3A76D4E-927D-4363-A075-B4C5343AF16D.png

Good series this weekend, I don't know how much of the story that this tells since Ortega of all people hit a grand slam today, but I was amazed that the bullpen for the Braves bounced back and threw 8.1 innings of 1 run ball after that first game.

I didn't much like it Lol. Basically the Dodgers are already in playoff prep mode (I hope), trying different rotation and especially getting May into a bullpen role... but the Braves look solid.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Big series. They know they belong. You’re right about Ortega going yard but who’s to say Ronald’s no hustle play mid game doesn’t factor in somehow as well. If he hustles out a double the Braves could have posted a lopsided number in that inning. Also if Ronald robs bellinger’s 3 run shot in the first then we might be talking about a Max fried 7 inning shutout. I think it says a lot we can win a big series without Dansby as well. Hechavarria has been clutch early on. Lock down defense and can lay wood on the ball. I expect him to cool off drastically in the next week. Good series. We are every bit as good as LA. Bullpen looked really strong this weekend

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back