• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc Summer Sizzlin Whamby Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was pretty skinny when I was 17. I think I was around 130ibs. Now after college, marriage and 3 kids let’s just say I’m a little heavier now. Just a little.......

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yeah, I weigh about 150 lbs soak n wet! ??‍♀️?

I was pretty skinny when I was 17. I think I was around 130ibs. Now after college, marriage and 3 kids let’s just say I’m a little heavier now. Just a little.......

Right now I weigh 150.4, i eat monstrous amounts of food, yet I don’t gain weight, I run all the time so i guess that helps

Dude, you need to hit the gym! That cat's gotchu all sideways!

Nice catches. Those are good fish!
Thanks man, I haven’t gave up on this area and it finnaly provided, it took time, and I was sideways cause I was tryna pose but it was a fail, I was to excited to, that fish put up a fun fight, my grandpa caught a flathead right before me AE38D4EC-DCED-4E79-AC56-E0E3D082B290.jpeg it was probably a few pounds larger, so I then decided to put a simple red worm and put big amounts of space between the bobber and and bait, and sure enough it worked, we then started getting bites that we though at first was bluegill, but we starting catching lots of crappie, caught 10 in a hour, grandpa caught five I caught five

//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20190815/4af92caa73e5333bc44a6f5b76fecc22.jpg[/IMG

Found this on Twitter a few days again. Seems legit!

2370c0a38567879f62f6e98839141d4f.jpg

Found this on Twitter a few days ago. Seems legit!

Storm Stories, new episodes are coming! Giddy up!!???????‍♀️??
I wish Weatherstar4000 was coming back. No weather graphics were, are, or will be better than those. There's not even a close second.

I got an inch total the last 2 days, I’m good till October!?

Yep, better enjoy the rain while it last at the time we like it becuase this winter, get ready for a sleet rain fest while areas a few miles north see snow

B Rad always full of good news!639AC5CF-6F5B-47AD-A4C1-4258547E1F9C.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back