• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc Summer Sizzlin Whamby Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
3 outflow boundaries..let's see what happens.

Also I love the fv3 and it's ability to give me hope

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk
a1e3327ca2698a350e48fd6a8350a373.jpg

They're close. Not so robust at the moment, but they're on the doorstep, and anything is good at this point.

They're close. Not so robust at the moment, but they're on the doorstep, and anything is good at this point.
I was feeling it for a minute. Now I can see the sun on the western horizon. Probably going to get a huge eruption of storms to our south where the outflows collide. Maybe we can get a consolation prize

I was feeling it for a minute. Now I can see the sun on the western horizon. Probably going to get a huge eruption of storms to our south where the outflows collide. Maybe we can get a consolation prize

I hate the sun coming out when storms are supposed to be building.

That Shetley rain hole is crazy!

From the other board! What in the meth happened to the Euro?? It just went GFSv3 on us!??
Won’t let me post , but it’s 10 day precip totals has 8-10 inches of rain over me and Shetley! Somebody post it if you got it!

Round 2, when did I move to CLT!?59DF09F3-A2B2-476D-929D-9A5E0E8633D3.png

From the other board! What in the meth happened to the Euro?? It just went GFSv3 on us!
Won’t let me post , but it’s 10 day precip totals has 8-10 inches of rain over me and Shetley! Somebody post it if you got it!
Here you go
7139dc487a6a45b2a5a947e20ef1495b.jpg

That Euro map...

Is there a tropical system involved lol? Holy cow.
Yeah it's a midlevel circulation that works it's way down to the surface. It actually gets stronger as it moves into the Carolinas. The gfs has been trending towards a solution similar to the euro

Im honestly amazed that we got skipped. I seriously can't wrap my head around the radar at 8pm and the radar now and imagine ending up with .04

I made out pretty good the last few days.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back