• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc Summer Sizzlin Whamby Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
What big cool down? I see 90s all the way through next week now! Was suppose to end tomorrow a few days ago. Sounds just like winter doesn't it? Cool down pushed back.

GFS is teasing yet again with a tropical system in the long range.

Granted, it goes completely around us to the NW (through Texas), so no consequence here.

3 weeks ago from yesterday I picked up 2.6 and then no appreciable rain for 21 days (.05 here .05 there) and in 45 mins yesterday I pick up 1.53.... the summer feast or famine trend continues.

58c3585286777978c94a67f5b0eb8cfd.jpg

Who’s with me? 14%!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Watch out for that flooding risk we've been hearing about for a week with all those numerous storms with heavy rain. Be safe out there!

View attachment 21661
Break out the sandbags and call the national guard! Another "wet" pattern comes and goes with minimal totals. RAH is really hyping up tomorrow and the weekend can't wait to see the mega totals coming from NW wake county, rocky mount and the coastal plain
ff313ee4a869fa975f5c34b72e48749a.jpg

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Not to add any extra salt, but the ?farm got .48 last night! ??

Yeah I checked the rain gauge this morning (Dos Equis bottle sitting in fire pit) and we had rain all the way up to the C in “Cervecería Moctezuma”

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back