• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc Summer 2018 seasonal predictions

The poll says SE so my vote includes the whole SE; including that stretch around and NW of Columbia, SC.
For Hogtown (IMBY) - here's my vote for 2 to 4 at most, and if they happen, it'll surely be before the seabreeze fronts emerge and converge (assuming of course it is a "normal" summer).
Last year I managed fine with no ac, hope to do same this year!

Last year I managed fine with no ac, hope to do same this year!
North GA mountains have a very nice way of doing that ... :cool:
If I could afford it, I'd be there in about 2 minutes for the duration (paying a visit to Granny Mule once in a while, if you know who she is on the back road to Hiawassee), and eating at Rib Country at least twice a month (until Pappy's reopens south of town) ... :D

It should be on top of the page. Not one general area. Just mainly the whole southeast. I can make multiple poles for parts of each state if you guys would like.

It should be on top of the page. Not one general area. Just mainly the whole southeast. I can make multiple poles for parts of each state if you guys would like.

I'd be in favor of larger cities such as Raleigh (or Charlotte), Atlanta, Birmingham, Jackson, Nashville, Columbia, Jacksonville, etc., if I had my druthers.

Last edited:
Back