• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Site News Southernwx 12 Days of Christmas Day 9

Storm5

Administrator
Reaction score
Congrats to Ham360!!!

You’ve won a Southernwx shirt and a VIP experience with the Atlanta Braves in Saturday April 6th . You get to go on the field before the game for batting practice, you will receive a signed Braves Jersey by members of the team, you get to sit behind the first base dugout and you get field access after the game . You have 72 hours to claim your prize !!! P.S. if you can’t go I’ll go for you , just saying

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Congrats to Ham360!!!

You’ve won a Southernwx shirt and a VIP experience with the Atlanta Braves in Saturday April 6th . You get to go on the field before the game for batting practice, you will receive a signed Braves Jersey by members of the team, you get to sit behind the first base dugout and you get field access after the game . You have 72 hours to claim your prize !!! P.S. if you can’t go I’ll go for you , just saying

Omg I didn’t think it could better then the snowblower. But this is just as good. Congrats Ham360.

I am not even a big baseball fan, but this is awesome.

Congrats to Ham360!!!

wth

Back