• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc Southern Ski Resorts

Absolutely beautiful snow making conditions this week for the mountains. Great time to visit if you can bare the windchill factor. I expect a lot snow given the duration and dryness of the air! Even Van Denton will be making snow in the Piedmont with these conditions.

Who wants to ski in 55-65 degree temps? Lol mountains must hate CAD sometimes the guns are off today. Going to take a beating and with some RN.

Congratz to the ski resorts tonight going into the holiday weekend! I know Sunday could be better but at least the days leading up to it are okay.

If I had the extra cash I would be in Watauga County right now! Real snow is ripping along with the guns!  :snowflake: :snowflake: :snowflake:

Warm weather skiing in NC today! The out west ski resorts don't have that on us!! Even this weekend looks warm as the CAD keeps the MTNS well above freezing day and night.

Back