• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc Site Weather Models

Storm5

Administrator
Reaction score
Thanks to those who donated so far to help fund the weather models being added to the site. After pulling some funds from our fundraiser last year we only need an additional $250 to fully fund this project so I'm opening back up the donations until Monday. Thanks for everyone's support

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks for all the support while we met this $250 goal , the donation drive goes through the 4th . The more we raise the less we have to pull from the general fund account for this project. 48 hours to go !!! Thanks for all the great support in helping make southernwx the best weather site around

Thanks for all the support while we met this $250 goal , the donation drive goes through the 4th . The more we raise the less we have to pull from the general fund account for this project. 48 hours to go !!! Thanks for all the great support in helping make southernwx the best weather site around

Wen results?

Back