• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Site News Site News

Storm5

Administrator
Reaction score
We are making some changes moving forward in regards to staff and moderators . One thing we would like to announce is that Rain Cold is now on staff as a moderator. Hopefully he keeps all those nutty North Carolina people in line I’m kidding . More changes are coming as we continue to make improvements!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We are making some changes moving forward in regards to staff and moderators . One thing we would like to announce is that Rain Cold is now on staff as a moderator. Hopefully he keeps all those nutty North Carolina people in line I’m kidding . More changes are coming as we continue to make improvements!!!

Can't beat'em join'em.... Lol welcome aboard RC you will make a nice replacement for me

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Welcome aboard Rain Cold.

Wow welcome to the moderating party RC!

Thanks guys! Can somebody point me to the Moderator Webinar? Is the general rule of thumb to ban one random poster per day to maintain order? Or do we start with fines and auto account withdrawals?! :D

Thanks guys! Can somebody point me to the Moderator Webinar? Is the general rule of thumb to ban one random poster per day to maintain order? Or do we start with fines and auto account withdrawals?! :D

You must suspend brick for a week two days before a big NC storm . Only rule we have

Oh lort! Jesus help us!

I can’t see the Jammin January on here, unless it’s the latest topic commented on?? What’s up? Did Brick start it?, he’s on ignore, would I not be able to see it?

I can’t see the Jammin January on here, unless it’s the latest topic commented on?? What’s up? Did Brick start it?, he’s on ignore, would I not be able to see it?
As my first official moderating act, I have you in “view select thread” mode!

Back