• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Severe Severe Threat March 21st

Hey why not, do it!
It'll never get published - but if it does - I'll name the song "Georgia Girl"

Something in an A/D/E blues I'm thinkin'!

Keep the thoughts comin' - you post poetically BTW - really enjoy the insights as I know they are deep and well thought out!

Those storms seem like they're heading toward me, but my NWS says they're having a hard time getting through due to an inversion in central SC so who knows.

Power is flickering here with lightning in the distance in Sandy Springs. I haven't seen a wind like this in some time. It's picking up the furniture off the patio. Wow!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Man.... 3 separate instances of pea sized hail here... Not sure about how much rain but it was pouring! Still see some more heading this way.

Extremely easy to predict this hail with mesoscale modeling yet many NWS offices AND the SPC didn't upgrade forecasts until 20z or when large hail was already falling. Verification charts will be fun.

Make that 4.. more pea sized hail. 4th wave of tonight. Rain coming down fairly well.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Extremely easy to predict this hail with mesoscale modeling yet many NWS offices AND the SPC didn't upgrade forecasts until 20z or when large hail was already falling. Verification charts will be fun.

welcome back, btw!

Reactions: Jon
Back