• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Severe Severe Threat April 26th-27th

The cap is holding strong today. Latest MCD from SPC is downplaying the current watch too...... Tornado threat appears to be dimishing with this system

Other than a brief spin up, I agree . I mean heck it's already a linear event

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

New watches
214cab62ba28a09b8423babd16dcbeae.jpg

How do you get the watch boxes to show up on RadarScope Charlie?

It's Allison house data . If you go to settings on radar scope you can sign into Allison house. Allison house offers a 7 day free trial . That's what I'm doing now. No way I'll pay for it this late in the severe season but maybe in the fall . It's pretty neat , gives you a lot more options

Storms are producing heavy rain and gusty winds but for the most remain under severe limits currently
f4dd340a411360a813a08b869a809fea.jpg

Question, I've been watching on radar scope back in Alabama and I keep seeing these tiny tornado warning boxes pop up, they come up fast and go away fast, each one that I've looked into doesn't really show any rotation.

Are these coming from the NWS or is it a radar scope thing? Also, why are they so tiny? When did they start with that? I'm used to seeing the large boxes that cover 3 counties.

PDS tornado warning for upson, Taylor, and Crawford counties in central Georgia.

I'm not a pro but from radar scope it looks like it may have lifted, I hope that's the case.

Seems like, although this time its way more humid outside...an initial batch of light rain is going to soften the thunderstorms heading my way again.

Last time had a feel of this really isn't going to be bad because it felt cool and not that humid at all. This time it felt pretty humid even though those storms are weakening.

Back