• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Pattern September Somnolence

Wilmington NC has officially had its wettest year on record going back to 1871. Still has over 3 months to go. Currently sitting at 86.22

The state Record is in the Mountains. Roseman has that claim to fame at 129.6 set in 1964

Last edited:
12z has the SER so strong the cool weather is pushed south into Mexico and can't penetrate east.

Maybe this is the year we have 80s all the way through.

Top10 hottest sept looking good. No cold front until October is likely

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

9.5 from florence pushes September to 12.5 inches of rain. Total rainfall since 7/1 is almost 33 inches

This is just Loltacular
a6f514319f50b426471d305feba2e87b.jpg

68F/85F at my house today, I can't believe how noticeably cooler it is from where my office is closer to downtown Marietta versus up here in northeast Cobb.

Those storms in VA and the tornadoes ! 1 fatality!
Also , the future radar shoes a big complex of storms just south of RAH tonight, right over tha last place that needs rain!

Those storms in VA and the tornadoes ! 1 fatality!
Also , the future radar shoes a big complex of storms just south of RAH tonight, right over tha last place that needs rain!
The storm to my south is putting down 3 inch per hour rates in an area that has already seen 12-16

Kidos get another day off tommorow Randolph County. To many road wash out from the flash flooding

Absolutely pouring down rain right now. Wow. Going to end up getting a nice chunk of rain from this late pop up storm.

CMC:
gem_T2m_us_40.png
GFS:
gfs_T2m_us_41.png
honestly, I think the CMC is nuts, but we'll see what the Euro brings at 240... see if its closer to the gfs or cmc.

Back