• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

September Sizzling Summer Segway

Idk but I would like to tell her Hi.

Still off topic but thank you for having an antidote to Tarheel1; perhaps you and SD should give him avatar lessons.

On topic, a nice cool 54 F IMBY this morning; looking forward to the absolutely gorgeous week of September coming up; think my back yard might see temps in the 30s early Monday morning.

Those long range GFS temperature maps are complete garbage.
Well I mean I do think it’s somewhat valid, that -NAO that was once looking solid, looks like complete garbage now, and pulled a 2010s where it disappears out of nowhere, only thing really keeping us more average after the cool down is that Aleutian low but there’s gonna be transient ridging that passes time to time so it wouldn’t shock me if we get temps like that

Well I mean I do think it’s somewhat valid, that -NAO that was once looking solid, looks like complete garbage now, and pulled a 2010s where it disappears out of nowhere, only thing really keeping us more average after the cool down is that Aleutian low but there’s gonna be transient ridging that passes time to time so it wouldn’t shock me if we get temps like that
Phantom-NAO? Good to see the 20s will be the same poop different decade!

Its a little early this year, but we knew it was coming. Usually the NAO waits till November / early December to flip. Just enough to get our hopes up.

I'll add my "man if felt amazing this morning" comment Lol.... went for my early morning run and I was almost chilly, it was fantastic! And now the next 3-4 nights with lows in the 40's, an actual Fall, how sweet is that?!

Went for a walk got a lead on some fish being caught.

Loving the gfs qpf output. I dont want any rain until January.

Back