• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Site News Posting Suspension

Storm5

Administrator
Reaction score
Starting today if we have to delete someone's post in a thread more than once that person will lose the ability to post in any thread few days . There has been a lot of back and forth banter in the main thread and members reposting the same thing over and over after an admin removes it or reposts something similar to the one that was deleted. The staff doesn't just sit around and delete posts for the fun of it . We give a lot of leeway here year round but during busy times we can't

Last edited:
Jesus it's like kindergarten today for some reason . Adding this

If you complain about a thread being open or the validity of it you will catch a week in timeout . It's a freaking weather board where you discuss weather . This is the only warning

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If you complain about a thread being open or the validity of it you will catch a week in timeout . It's a freaking weather board where you discuss weather . This is the only warning

You seem mad. You can contact customer support

It

It's a good problem to have though.

The whining these past few years over the lack of snow was exhausting. Now almost everyone has gotten their fix (and more).

Is this like the moderator gripe thread?

let-it-all-out-scott.gif

Back