• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Wintry Possible Snow & Ice Threat Nov 14-15

Status
Not open for further replies.

Snowfan

El Nina stinks
Reaction score
The GFS, CMC, ICON and the Euro esembles are showing a possible snow threat around Nov 13-14.

Euro control half inch SC jackpot is 30 miles to my south. Right where we want it. I’d feel better if it weren’t early November. This is the type of setup that sucks you in and let’s you down at the last minute around here. I know better

Euro control half inch SC jackpot is 30 miles to my south. Right where we want it. I’d feel better if it weren’t early November. This is the type of setup that sucks you in and let’s you down at the last minute around here. I know better
Yeah I would certainly not expect the current models to play out verbatim since it's unheard of for this time of year. If we see some snow showers here that would be a nice bonus though.

Yeah I would certainly not expect the current models to play out verbatim since it's unheard of for this time of year. If we see some snow showers here that would be a nice bonus though.
Yeah we’ve got 2 things working against us. High pressure location and climo. I will stay on my toes nonetheless

Well, not really; here's a series from 2005 and 2008, both Thanksgiving week ... just south of Rosie in Blairsville ...
I was actually referring to this area not Blairsville. Would be rare to have accumulating snow here so early.

Gotcha, but ... close enough ... :confused:
You would be surprised at the difference in weather between Cumming and Blairsville. They were enjoying normal fall type weather while we were baking last month.

icon_asnow_seus_41.png
18z icon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back