• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Severe POSS SEVERE WEATHER STARTING 05-17-2019 and BEYOND

Yea tropical entity will likely bring lots of clouds....with low top convection... tornadoes of EF0 being most common. Heavy rain is the main threat.

Figured I would post this here since it’s not really the SE.

Really impressive looking storm on radar in the Texas panhandle. No confirmed tornado with it , but probably some very large hail and strong winds.
Edit: Actually was a 86 mph wind gust reported with this storm a few minutes ago.275D3571-5F4E-4AC2-8DC0-E4499D6FCB62.png

I wish we had a specific thread for general severe weather outside the SE. I guess this could be it, but I think the title should reflect it. Something like Severe Talk for Outside the SE. Or we could just discuss it in the monthly threads and have storm threads for specific SE threats. Whatever the administration decides, but I think it would be good to have it one way or the other. There is less to talk about with the SE in summer, so it is understandable why folks would want to discuss severe weather outside the SE. I just think we need to know where to do it, and if it is here then the title should reflect it to direct folks to the thread.

Back