• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Political Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was just thinking about this. If the line had originally been “black lives matter, too” instead of “black lives matter”, I think it would have reduced a lot of the retorts of “all lives matter”. I mean that’s what the line is supposed to mean, right?

I agree

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh the irony...

White House press secretary Kayleigh McEnany argued it was ludicrous for Joe Biden to suggest that the military would have to remove President Trump from the White House if he loses in the November election.

“That’s a ridiculous proposition,” she told Fox News in an interview Thursday. “Leave it to Democrats to go out there and grandstand and level these conspiracy theories.

Oh the irony...

White House press secretary Kayleigh McEnany argued it was ludicrous for Joe Biden to suggest that the military would have to remove President Trump from the White House if he loses in the November election.

“That’s a ridiculous proposition,” she told Fox News in an interview Thursday. “Leave it to Democrats to go out there and grandstand and level these conspiracy theories.
I did find it pretty funny that during 2016 and every debate they questioned Trump and said if you lose will you accept the results. The Democrats and left haven’t accepted the results yet.

I agree

So, in hindsight, I think it was an innocent error in judgement when the line was worded, “black lives matter”. To those who retort “all lives matter” due to the frustration that you have with that statement, I recommend you just think of it as “black lives matter, too.” Knowing that, the retort is unnecessary because it just takes away from the message. Man, I wish the line could somehow be changed! It is amazing how much an added small word (“too”) would make such a difference!

So, in hindsight, I think it was an innocent error in judgement when the line was worded, “black lives matter”. To those who retort “all lives matter” due to the frustration that some have with that statement, I recommend you just think of it as “black lives matter, too.” Knowing that, the retort is unnecessary and is just taking away from the message. Man, I wish the line could somehow be changed!

It could be maybe they need correcting

So, in hindsight, I think it was an innocent error in judgement when the line was worded, “black lives matter”. To those who retort “all lives matter” due to the frustration that some have with that statement, I recommend you just think of it as “black lives matter, too.” Knowing that, the retort is unnecessary and is just taking away from the message. Man, I wish the line could somehow be changed!

I whole heartedly agree sir! In the same vein, if you read the multitude of interpretations of the "defund police" rally cry I think you will find a better definition would be something like "Let's Rethink Policing Strategies" but then that would't get near the attention. See where this is going?

Have you watched CNN or MSNBC? Lol. They still think Russia won. Not to mention in Georgia, Abrams thinks she’s the governor and hasn’t conceded yet. I bet she hasn’t got questioned on accepting election results.

Not following man. I thought you said the dems haven’t accepted the election results yet. They have.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back