• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Political Thread: The Sequel

I thought the Greenville brothers told me that there was no way Republicans would be this popular? I thought they said maga was racist? I thought they know everything because Twitter and Yahoo tells them? I shouldn't have ever trusted them.

I thought the Greenville brothers told me that there was no way Republicans would be this popular? I thought they said maga was racist? I thought they know everything because Twitter and Yahoo tells them? I shouldn't have ever trusted them.

Wait are you trusting polls or not? I have done several and I tell them all I am voting for Trump....

Why would Biden block peace?

Because the US is on all fours tied up on a leash being dog walked by Israel. Blinken is Jewish btw. Now y’all see why white folks have such a bad reputation around the world and are being discriminated against? I don’t support discrimination but when most wars and blood shed and misery a lot of brown people face is because of white people then don’t be surprised… racism never died unfortunately even if a lot here say it did… anyways 30,000 veterans committed suicide following the Iraq war … we willing to send our sons to die for israel and fight for nothing again to watch them die? Shame.

You preaching to choir here.
Not by accident that 15-20 million are being flown in, not just walking in to find a job, better way of life. And mixed in the crowd is the Global Cabul Henchmen, by the 1000's.
Never thought Id see the volume of folks fall for the deception thats been sown. But here we are.
You really need to have a plan(s) with the what Ifs for your family. I atleast hope all on here give a thought and not fall prey to the false security mindset. Our government cant protect us and quite frankly on the federal level (DC) arent worried about you, me , Ernest T and Aunt Bee if you get my drift.
So what would a likely attack look like? Look no further than October 7th of last year. It could come from anywhere at any event and likely widespread. Trump will have his hands full with the mess we have and we already know who waits to oppose him every step of the way

So what would a likely attack look like? Look no further than October 7th of last year. It could come from anywhere at any event and likely widespread. Trump will have his hands full with the mess we have and we already know who waits to oppose him every step of the way
Who is behind this? Y’all are always so cryptic… who is that organized and doing this… what group of people? You say globalists but who? Name a group

Who is behind this? Y’all are always so cryptic… who is that organized and doing this… what group of people? You say globalists but who? Name a group
Pick a group, any group, they are all here. The border is wide open and they are waltzing right in. I need to tell you who is responsible for letting them in? It's not a complicated puzzle to put together

Wait are you trusting polls or not? I have done several and I tell them all I am voting for Trump....
I don't trust it or distrust but I like information but it's always filtered with a chance of not being accurate. I would say gallup is pretty accurate with a good reputation.

So we have had two obvious assassination attempts, and apparently more against trump. If those on the left can't see the lack of information coming from our goverment in those cases then they are truly blind. Two attempts and not one phone being able to be cracked by our goverment. No real information on connections to who is behind these attempts. Lone gunman.....twice. DHS and the FBI think we are idiots apparently because that is how they are treating us. Mayorkas and Garland are a part of it but they get their orders from elsewhere. Crazy conspiracies really don't exist anymore, just a bit ahead of the evidence.

Because the US is on all fours tied up on a leash being dog walked by Israel. Blinken is Jewish btw. Now y’all see why white folks have such a bad reputation around the world and are being discriminated against? I don’t support discrimination but when most wars and blood shed and misery a lot of brown people face is because of white people then don’t be surprised… racism never died unfortunately even if a lot here say it did… anyways 30,000 veterans committed suicide following the Iraq war … we willing to send our sons to die for israel and fight for nothing again to watch them die? Shame.
Kamala is Black and likely to continue Bidens policies so.....

So we have had two obvious assassination attempts, and apparently more against trump. If those on the left can't see the lack of information coming from our goverment in those cases then they are truly blind. Two attempts and not one phone being able to be cracked by our goverment. No real information on connections to who is behind these attempts. Lone gunman.....twice. DHS and the FBI think we are idiots apparently because that is how they are treating us. Mayorkas and Garland are a part of it but they get their orders from elsewhere. Crazy conspiracies really don't exist anymore, just a bit ahead of the evidence.
The people really behind it are the people who don't have faces that you and I would notice. I would be willing to make a smart bet that Trump either knows exactly who it is or he will when he gets elected. Exposing it and doing something about it are 2 different things unfortunately but it has to be exposed because it ties many things together not only in the US but globally. Remember wars popping up all over are great ways to funnel things, hide things, distract.......Viruses, immigration, trafficking, crypto, AI......Watch all of it because it goes down while you sleep

Patsy's like Mayorkas and Garland are just there to piss off the people that get to close by stalling

The people really behind it are the people who don't have faces that you and I would notice. I would be willing to make a smart bet that Trump either knows exactly who it is or he will when he gets elected. Exposing it and doing something about it are 2 different things unfortunately but it has to be exposed because it ties many things together not only in the US but globally. Remember wars popping up all over are great ways to funnel things, hide things, distract.......Viruses, immigration, trafficking, crypto, AI......Watch all of it because it goes down while you sleep

Patsy's like Mayorkas and Garland are just there to piss off the people that get to close by stalling
This is what happens in a Banana Republic like ours

The same people who are poisoning our water and turning our frogs gay man. The scary shadow people.

Back