• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Political Thread: The Sequel

Who is pushing Putin into a corner, Ukraine is simply doing to Russia what Russia is doing to them, period.
They are literally taking Russian Territory and occupying it. Putin's running out of supplies. Only so much before your hands are tied. Trust me he would rather live in his lavish bunker than jail.

They are literally taking Russian Territory and occupying it. Putin's running out of supplies. Only so much before your hands are tied. Trust me he would rather live in his lavish bunker than jail.

Again Putin started this, he invaded Ukraine, he used missiles to hit all part of Ukraine, he has caused the death of a million people. Putin tangled with the wrong country, he greatly misread the room on how the world would react...I promise you that the Russian generals will shoot Putin in the head before they launch nuclear weapons and destroy the world.

Not only are there evil people coming in (on purpose) our police departments have been decimated (on purpose) and our national security is as corrupt and incompetent in leadership (on purpose) as it has ever been. I hope what I tell you is resonating because we are beyond unprepared at this point

Again Putin started this, he invaded Ukraine, he used missiles to hit all part of Ukraine, he has caused the death of a million people. Putin tangled with the wrong country, he greatly misread the room on how the world would react...I promise you that the Russian generals will shoot Putin in the head before they launch nuclear weapons and destroy the world.
You are spouting stuff that everyone knows. You know nothing about his inner circle and wish casting his death isn't plausible.

I hope you folks understand the concern. Not a joke the evil that is crossing our border. My fear is that I will be making another remember when I told you this post after we are attacked again because it's coming. I know the depths that this goes and what it means

You preaching to choir here.
Not by accident that 15-20 million are being flown in, not just walking in to find a job, better way of life. And mixed in the crowd is the Global Cabul Henchmen, by the 1000's.
Never thought Id see the volume of folks fall for the deception thats been sown. But here we are.
You really need to have a plan(s) with the what Ifs for your family. I atleast hope all on here give a thought and not fall prey to the false security mindset. Our government cant protect us and quite frankly on the federal level (DC) arent worried about you, me , Ernest T and Aunt Bee if you get my drift.

It aint the world. Hes just gonna launch one over Kiev and that will be the end of the war. He's not gonna just sit there,nor his top brass and say ah shucks we lost. Probably detonate it above the surface, so no radiational fallout blows over his way. The one off as a last resort is what the focus should be. Not the lets blow up the world, launch 2,000+. I think the US and Nato are being foolishly brazen here.

Back