• We've made some major changes to the website. You can view a short list : Here
  • Hello guests. Please take a minute to sign up and join in the conversation. It's free, quick, and easy!

Pattern October Oscitance (3 Viewers)

Super Heavy Frost this morning. Growing season is officially over.
Managed to save my tomatoes, despite 32 degree temps. I have them planted right beside the house and covered them up. It's only a matter of time until the cold gets them, but I always try to save them right up until the bitter end.

Meteorologist1999

WeathermanTY
It’s not being talked about but I am looking at a possibility of a few spin up tornadoes along the wedge boundary in Carolinas Thursday night and Friday. If we gets break in clouds and unstable south of boundary it’s not out the question.

Last edited:

metwannabe

Staff member
Supporter
As stated earlier a Chance of Severe Weather along the wedge boundary.
Actually have a slight risk now along the coast and as you see below mention the possibility of tornadoes, good catch.... still should be limited to the coastal areas, unless the low tracks a little more inland.

...SUMMARY...
Isolated severe thunderstorms capable of strong to damaging winds
and a couple tornadoes will be possible from northern Florida to the
coastal Carolinas through Friday night.

First couple of days where CAD is in full effect and making it feel raw like late fall and winter have been today and yesterday. Always an adjustment when it happens.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)