• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Pattern November Nuances

gfs_mslp_pcpn_frzn_us_44.png
second run of showing something in this time frame
Just for comparison the FV3 (it's replacement) is showing this, which is more likely IMO...... time to bid the GFS a fond farewell

fv3p_mslp_pcpn_frzn_us_48.png

Just for comparison the FV3 (it's replacement) is showing this, which is more likely IMO...... time to bid the GFS a fond farewell

fv3p_mslp_pcpn_frzn_us_48.png

I’m not sure the FV3 is gonna be that much better . It’s gotta be better than the GFS but that’s not saying much

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ok,GFS / FV3 you got my attention, now I'm watching you every run

Well it’s officially November 1st which means one thing , I’m all in for the next four months Our time has arrived , the wait for colder temps and massive western ridges is coming to an end . Buckle up boys and girls

CFSv2 nailed October

And this is the forecast for Nov...
b7e629c7616c1ef9ca97800c3cce0c3c.jpg

New name , same $$$$. The American models will never be on the same level as the euro

Unfortunately yep. However, the FV3 has had a cold blast with wintry precip the last 5 runs. There is indication of some cold intrusion even from the EPS up in that time frame so at least the cold will be there. If the trend continues on the FV3 for the next 3 days I'll be interested. Until then, it's just fun to look at.

Back