• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Pattern November Nuances

It is pouring right now, this is going to be one of the wettest years I can remember.
40F

namconus_T2m_seus_48.png

namconus_ref_frzn_seus_48.png

Long range 12k NAM, pretty wild how many would be close to a disaster if this long range NAM was anything close to accurate.

I'm starting to wonder if I can make it to December without a freeze. I don't see a lot on the horizon that screams really cold nights here.

You'll like it if we can keep these gulf lows/Miller As coming through the winter....that's how we get seriously legit snows. If they keep coming like this, it's bound to meet up with some cold at some point. Then, BOOM!

For sure. But if it's just rain, I'll pass.

This has to be a mistake I live right down the rd from here. And I don’t see any snow

Attachments

• EDAC7930-B991-403D-A44C-2C4F78BA45B8.png
    EDAC7930-B991-403D-A44C-2C4F78BA45B8.png
    158.6 KB · Views: 38
Probabilities are at least enticing today ...
... slap in the face ... it's only a model and it is only November 12th ... :confused:

sfc_count_sup814_temp.gif

Currently under some red banding. Absolutely pouring here. 38 degrees. Impressive mid November cold rain. This one stings

Back