• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

May I make this thread?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Get it. May.
I believe the powers that be have decided that you are not allowed to make any of the main threads. The way the site is setup now, if you have another member on IGNORE you can’t see any of threads that member has created. If I recall correctly, you are the most ignored member on the site and we’ve had issues in the past when people can’t see threads.

I believe the powers that be have decided that you are not allowed to make any of the main threads. The way the site is setup now, if you have another member on IGNORE you can’t see any of threads that member has created. If I recall correctly, you are the most ignored member on the site and we’ve had issues in the past when people can’t see threads.
Yup - had to unignore just to see it ...

In other words, no, he MAY not make the thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back