• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Pattern May-hem

It is officially 92º but IMBY it's 96.7º, and I find one station just west of me at 99.2º -- no disrespect to anyone, but this is not Columbia, SC, nor is it August ... LOL

ForsythSnow rain special!

DAPP1_L0_W0_AAme4e.jpg
What's better is that all the heaviest rain to the north drains into our lake, which is much needed.

What's better is that all the heaviest rain to the north drains into our lake, which is much needed.
Yup!
Y'all need it and hoping it comes.
In fact - we all need it!
Hope it comes! Slow and steady with no wind or devastation ...

default_maprain.gif

When is Euro showing stout severe setup??

Yes, enquring minds want to know.
12z backed off but it's Tuesday afternoon and evening as the sfc low lifts northward. It depends on how far west the sfc low is.

Then on Wednesday as the cold pool moves in aloft we could see quite a few hail events and strong wind reports

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk

Really banking on rain this upcoming week. Holding off on running the sprinklers

Really banking on rain this upcoming week. Holding off on running the sprinklers

Running them daily down here and things that were planted 30 years ago are wilting and dying notwithstanding ... Rain God - Please ....

Running them daily down here and things that were planted 30 years ago are wilting and dying notwithstanding ... Rain God - Please ....
Tomorrow Wednesday and Thursday look good for you

Here comes the backdoor front some convection along it would be great
2f1a80c8d838da7700d86522ccbac8b9.jpg

Tomorrow Wednesday and Thursday look good for you

When i read that it makes me happy and then on reflection almost sounds like a snowfall forecast - no bad vibes intended, but every day rain is forecast and then ... NADA
Screen_Shot_2017-05-20_at_6.18.45_PM.png

Back