• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Pattern May Flowers

AD573651-F58F-4A33-9653-053A3447051B.png This update has me in the love donut, but I havnt had a sprinkle all day!

And we get screwed out of the heavier rain again today. Congrats Va

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

There is some light/moderate rain down in the Sandhills area that could make it up your way, and then to mine.

Two showers yesterday, .90”
Good for you, Rosie!! I was afraid folks had to be in the forgotten lands south of Atl to get in the good stuff from reading reports. I just poured out another inch from over night. That's 4 1/4 in 3 1/2 days, better than an inch a day, so it pays to be closer to the gulf, but you are doing ok up there too :) Just wish it sleeted and snowed this way, lol. If it's rain, I get pounded, if it's ip/sn it jumps me and goes north :)

Had a downpour at the house last night for a little while. Just heard a big clap of thunder here at the office in Raleigh. Might be getting a storm soon.

This is the most pathetic rainy period I have ever seen.

Good thunderstorm ongoing now. Haven't been pounded on this week, but have gotten a nice amount of rain, over an inch, and today might be over an inch too.

This is the most pathetic rainy period I have ever seen.
We suck at this. The minimum right over us
4303e766105c58372ea397ace9852e6f.jpg

They've issued a FFW so you're screwed now

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
I actually laughed out loud today when I came up on my phone. Got a lot of raining to do tonight
Tomorrow is an I95 and east special. Oh well

Last edited:
Looks like central and western wake county will do well this evening so the local news can show the airport rain totals and talk about how much its rained

Looks like central and western wake county will do well this evening so the local news can show the airport rain totals and talk about how much its rained

And all the while you'll pick up a whopping 0.08"

Picked up a whopping .04" today to bring my total for the week to a staggering .16".

Back