• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

May be?

Euro gets this thing stuck now, ICON led the way, wow
View attachment 41368
I like that look. Amazing that we're apparently going to work through the majority of May without any big heat so far this year. What a magnificent spring we have had!

As of the 13th this May is almost 10 degrees below average at Greensboro and the coldest ever (tied with 1989) for first half. Havent seen RDU but id wager 2nd or 3rd. Most below average spot in the nation... reminds me of March 2019 .

Last edited:
CAE has yet to officially hit 90° yet I believe. My weather station here in Lexington hit 90° on May 5th. But other than that, the state has yet to have a day of widespread 90s yet.

I can't believe I'm still wearing a light hoodie to work here in Columbia SC loving this weather

Yeah, pretty nice for CAE folk. Been close, reached 89 once and 88 four times. Last year CAE hit 90 the first time on May 4th, but ended up the month with 16, 90 degree days, with five days in the last week reaching 100+!

Eh not getting my hopes up. My best guess is lots of clouds and isolated thundershowers for those not on this weather board. I would rather have ☀️ over surprise morning fog that turns into cad during most of the day.

Was it August of '18 NC was sandwiched to the east of a trough and west of the ridge for like 2 weeks? It was just this beautiful stretch of afternoon storms, and with crazy high pwat values it was like turning buckets over instead of simple rain.

Was it August of '18 NC was sandwiched to the east of a trough and west of the ridge for like 2 weeks? It was just this beautiful stretch of afternoon storms, and with crazy high pwat values it was like turning buckets over instead of simple rain.
Those storms knocked down a giant sweet gum tree in my backyard if I’m not mistaken, I remember the shelf cloud with that, I think this was that time period

Back