• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Severe March 2-4 Severe weather Threat

You can already see the wedge front enhancing helicity in sc, still decent CAPE, won’t be long...
4FE5227D-B0BE-48CC-AAFC-0964CED5C9AB.jpeg81B9F37B-B1C9-47FA-BE8F-52AE6E0F6594.png113AC5EA-C291-40FC-8DA5-1152594BF958.png

New storms to the east just moving into SC may start getting tornadic soon

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
Not whatvI like to hear. I'm just south of Charlotte heading back to Sumter County. Its actually 54 and foggy where I'm at now. The sun must have come out south of here.

Any chance these storms can make it to NC?

We simply don't have the instability especially in northern NC to see much of anything, closer to the SC border and perhaps the southeast coast could see an isolated strong or severe storm otherwise we'll be north of most of the action

These pre-frontal storms out ahead of the main action in Georgia just west and southwest of Charleston, SC have become significantly more organized over the past 30-45 minutes.

It's going to be a rough evening for the lowlands of SC especially from about Orangeburg and points southward.

97647446 (2).gif

Back