• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Site News Live Show

funny you should mention that. Stay tuned !

The one and only deeeeeteeeeeeee? Holy cow, how do you get these folks? I'm impressed! And the JB segment was well done by you though you don't have to ask him many q's since he goes on and on and on...what passion!

Also, what's the status of the Dr. Cohen interview? Wasn't that one of the first ones you were planning to do?

The one and only deeeeeteeeeeeee? Holy cow, how do you get these folks? I'm impressed! And the JB segment was well done by you though you don't have to ask him many q's since he goes on and on and on...what passion!

Also, what's the status of the Dr. Cohen interview? Wasn't that one of the first ones you were planning to do?
Yes we are still doing dr cohen . I completely botched the time last week so we had to reschedule. He will be the next posted interview

Yeah JB is full of passion no doubt

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

This week's live show will be at a special time . Saturday evening at 7pm eastern Don't miss it. Lots to talk about this week including the POSSIBLE system late next week

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Back