• This website or discussions about the COVID-19 virus outbreak should be taken as entertainment. For official information on how to plan and prepare, please go to The Offical CDC Homepage By Clicking Here
  • Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Pattern June Presented by: Heat and Humidity

JHS

Reaction score
Slight risk pulled a little farther back into SC, otherwise no real change. It's going to be interesting to see where the storms in Kentucky end up in a few hours.

BirdManDoomW

Leader of the bird cult
Reaction score
Slight risk pulled a little farther back into SC, otherwise no real change. It's going to be interesting to see where the storms in Kentucky end up in a few hours.
Prob Watauga NC before mostly drying up over eastern Watauga then skipping over and firing back up near or tick west of Charlotte

Myfrotho704_

ComplainSZN
Reaction score
Hrrr has quite a nasty forward propagating cluster of storms later, honestly given the 3km shear around 20-30kts and 20kts of 1km shear, cool pool organization would be possible, and a MCS could possibly develop with the storms that form East of the mountains

CLTwx

Mo' severe da betta!
Reaction score

ryan1234

Reaction score
Hrrr has quite a nasty forward propagating cluster of storms later, honestly given the 3km shear around 20-30kts and 20kts of 1km shear, cool pool organization would be possible, and a MCS could possibly develop with the storms that form East of the mountains
Driving back from Nashville and just about to enter Asheville. Suns is out so I could see these storms really get their act together and organize into a MCS.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

EmersonGA

Reaction score
FFCs long range discussion looked like one of Webber’s posts. It’s like they crammed every scientific term they could into one paragraph. Anyways, it’s hotter n hell outside and I miss the beach. Came home to a jungle.

Reaction score
The old man next door from Ukraine saw me with the water hose watering my grass seeds and asks "you water your grass, why? It's about to rain." I said "No sir, its not" and just continued what I was doing. I'm disgusted with today. I bet less than 5 miles to my se is measuring rain in inches. I give up!

Reaction score
Ended here in southern Spartanburg with 1.40” for the day. It was fun while it lasted
I work in Moore and I bet they've had 4 inches or more since Wednesday. Meanwhile I'm less than 15 miles in a straight line from Moore and probably less from you and I have 2.1 for the whole month. Its gotten absolutely ridiculous!

Myfrotho704_

ComplainSZN
Reaction score
I work in Moore and I bet they've had 4 inches or more since Wednesday. Meanwhile I'm less than 15 miles in a straight line from Moore and probably less from you and I have 2.1 for the whole month. Its gotten absolutely ridiculous!
I’m just as pissed as you right now man, add the fact I wanted to get good pictures of some sort of weather, not left over stratiform crap