• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Pattern June Presented by: Heat and Humidity

Hrrr/nam bring through quite a nasty line of storms later, really surprised there ain’t a marginal, could see large hail given -10 to -11C 500mb temps and damaging downbursts with the cyclonic flow aloft, trough axis allowing some sort of organization, add 2000-3000 jkg of SBCAPE View attachment 43035View attachment 43034View attachment 43033
Just came to post the same things. Wouldn't be surprised to see an axis of really high rain totals somewhere as well. Sea breeze/outflow from coastal plain convection may back west and collide with the eastward moving outflow from storms forming in Western nc. Should be a pretty active day overall

We got that level 1 threat now. Level 1 for I might hear one rumble of thunder later.

day1otlk_1630.gif

The sink zones are in full effect so far today.

Edit: big time thunder to my south and east means I've failed already for today. Congrats Shetley you should do well again. Next

Last edited:
My goodness. Currently in the severe warned storm on the Georgia-Florida border. Loads of hail coming down. About to out run the storm though. Two hails storm in less then a week for me. Lol.

Another day, another miss here. Storms all around and not a drop of rain. Next chance not until early next week and we will probably miss that too.

Disappointed as heck, still no good lightning shots since late April, got shafted today, I’m getting pissed, lol watch me go to work Next week then things happen

Back