• This website or discussions about the COVID-19 virus outbreak should be taken as entertainment. For official information on how to plan and prepare, please go to The Offical CDC Homepage By Clicking Here
  • Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Pattern June Presented by: Heat and Humidity

BufordWX

Reaction score
I haven’t been under any risk for severe weather today from the SPC despite that MCS moving through and now the evening convective update has added a marginal risk from central Alabama into South Carolina. The storms this evening have either dissipated or moved out so I find this move a little strange. Am I the only one that thinks this? 8BDDA023-2981-43B1-A190-FEFF27A50CA5.gif

BirdManDoomW

Leader of the bird cult
Reaction score
Pretty rare to get a slight risk without Brad P or Van Denton posting about it on FB. Several outlooks and no mention. Maybe their viewers will switch channels if lives are lost

BufordWX

Reaction score
Got a surprise earlier this morning when I woke up to a downpour outside. It turns out I jackpotted under a stray shower. I got almost a quarter of an inch from it too. Technically speaking with this I have had some sort of measurable rainfall for the last 8 days now. Quite impressive for summer... E3CDBE0E-6964-4E4A-84E2-4DFAA6B02E0D.png

Shaggy

Reaction score
Wow that image looks much hazier than it does here. But I can only see 1/4 mile in any direction right now with all the trees.
Friday night it looked there had been a fire someone with faint smoke lingering. Other than that it has just been hazy.

Need some rain.