• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Pattern June Bugs

Looks rainy on the euro
8c5c43024bf1619de44c643dc7d26ff7.jpg

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Nothing but good news on those maps! :(
Drought and heat, brings drought and heat! El Niño will save us! Wet October incoming....

Looks like the central NC rain hole is gaining steam on other models as well. Here comes D0 by week 2 of July and D1 by August.

Finally got to 11 inches since mid May with the tenth of rain I got last evening. Still only 86.3 at 2pm. I think there really is some thing to this rain in May/June thing, lol. 90's and 100's all around, but not in my yard, and this was supposed to be the hottest week for me.

radar looked good up your way. I wonder what it takes to get something like that, doesn't happen near and south of 40 anymore
Same can be said of snow and I-40

Think the area of storms near Atlanta has a decent chance to make it into my area tonight

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

We’re getting it good today. It feels like it’s been a while since we had a good storm with some heavy rainfall. It’s much appreciated!

Back