• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Pattern June 2022

The collapse of the heat on the eps might be the most impressive thing I've seen since the cold collapse a couple years ago
Not trying to nitpick but I think it’s important to point out this post really only applies to North Carolina. Specifically the Raleigh crew. There absolutely has been wild cooler swing in the last 24 hours up there. Looks like y’all will avoid the worst of whatever happens for sure.

Further south - there has not been much change across AL, GA, SC. Widespread 100+

Not trying to nitpick but I think it’s important to point out this post really only applies to North Carolina. Specifically the Raleigh crew. There absolutely has been wild cooler swing in the last 24 hours up there. Looks like y’all will avoid the worst of whatever happens for sure.

Further south - there has not been much change across AL, GA, SC. Widespread 100+
Stop nitpicking :) but yeah I should probably be more specific that I'm speaking of mby

Last edited:

Back door fronts at day 5-7 showing up in NC bodes well for CAD areas in SC and Georgia

Getting a lot of lightning from this severe thunderstorm that’s about 2 miles north of me. It’s supposedly moving SW at 5mph we’ll see if the rain makes it into my neck of the woods. This heat and humidity has gotten tired and played out. I want some rain.

Gosh, these storms are so frustrating for my location (extreme SE Bartow county, just east of Acworth, GA). Each day, I have had awesome storms all around me - heavy rain and lightening strikes literally within a couple miles, according to radar. But here I have simply seen some cool lightening - in the distance. Heard a handful of big booms. And gotten maybe 10 drops of rain once. ?‍♀️ I love summer thunderstorms, but gosh it can be frustrating, too. At least I don’t need to send my sons out to mow the grass - between the ridiculous temps (99 real temp and 106 heat index was my highest temp at my nearest official weather station, happened yesterday afternoon) and lack of rain nothing has grown in over a week!

Back