• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc Jukin June

I'm in the dry slot tonight. Rain to the north of me and rain to the south of me...RRRRRR

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm in the dry slot tonight. Rain to the north of me and rain to the south of me...RRRRRR

Clowns to the left of me, jokers to the right

Well I don't know why I came here tonight,
I got the feeling that something ain't right,
I'm so scared in case I fall off my chair,
And I'm wondering how I'll get down the stairs,
Clowns to the left of me,
Jokers to the right, here I am,

I think the pattern for summer has set up to stay, which means much of upstate SC will have a very dry next 3 months. Storms doing what they do in summer by hitting places up to 5-10 times while other places can't get a drop. We have likely pops now for 4 more days and I'm betting we do not get 1 drop where I am. Yet the Charlotte Metro area will somehow end up with 5-10 inches of rain between now and Tuesday.

No rain here but the heat took something out of me, I legit fell asleep when I took my nap (instead of it being light like I prefer) and thanks to it I'm groggy >_>. I pray it doesn't rain much this weekend where I'm going to be at. Here though? It better pour.

When it's 80 at 8:30 AM, something's wrong...

This summer really hasn't been terrible yet, I mean it's been hot because it's going to be hot, but the last two days have been the first two days I've really experienced the heat that packs a real blow (for me at least)...today especially, I felt it coming on in the morning.

I'll be honest, the hottest days in spring were worse than June this year until recently.

Phil you kill me.

I started a joke that started the whole crying.

My dry slot has become a wet spot.

Well..wound up with a total of 3.98" yesterday/overnight.... Between a "pop up", the MCS and then trailing cell.. Peak gust of 54 and 4 power hits... Just another summer afternoon..LOL

I don't have a measurement but the one little cell that came over me last night was just intense rain. No thunder or anything but it was raining here like in the movie Forrest Gump! Rain that seemed to come up from underneath.

Back