• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc Jukin June

No rain here for days, we need it!
I know and FWIW, I'm prayin' for ya! Blairsville is, in my opinion, one of the garden spots on earth. But don't tell folks or they'll all move there and ruin the neighborhood!

Wow! Just caught the gust front in Homewood Al at our office. Lost Power and now running off generator backup. I get the irony, I work for a major Natural Gas conglomerate and one of it's natural gas pipelines and now we are dependent on our electric generator backup. It looks even worse toward my home in Hoover. Trying to reach my parents who live out that way as well to get some ground truth.

If Parker is on maybe he could give an update. He lives out my way.

Gust front was impressive here in Madison/Huntsville a couple hours ago. 54 mph wind gust clocked. That said, the rain amount has so far (and it's nearly over) been extremely disappointing. Less than .10"

Gust front was impressive here in Madison/Huntsville a couple hours ago. 54 mph wind gust clocked. That said, the rain amount has so far (and it's nearly over) been extremely disappointing. Less than .10"
Yeah, my Daughter and family live in Madison (work for Hudson Alpha) and she said the same thing. Big Wind little rain. We are definitely getting the rain here in Central AL

I just hope we get what we can over the next 5 days looks like the last week of the month will be hot and dry

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk

No rain here in over a week. We have had a 50% chance now 2 days in a row with not a single storm within 40 miles. The drought is out of NC and SC now, but I look for it to come back in a big way before summer is over.

No rain here in over a week. We have had a 50% chance now 2 days in a row with not a single storm within 40 miles. The drought is out of NC and SC now, but I look for it to come back in a big way before summer is over.
Yeah, then the 140s set in for July! :(
This summer is going to be excruciating ! :)

Just started getting rain here, quite heavy I might add. Looked like the severe was going to miss me but had a little system pop up to the west, it's the only severe storm around right now and if it holds together it'll go right over me, yippie. Hopefully that'll break up pretty quick here.

It keeps happening. I was missed by a mile again, and the rain "jumped" me. It just weakened and developed after my county. Three days in a row now, so maybe tomorrow will be my lucky day.

Back