• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Observations January Obs

24 nice nw breeze . windchill is 8 degrees

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Sitting at 23 with light snow. Great Saturday makes up for last night's flop a little

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk

34 over 31 with drizzle. Appears to be freezing on the porch but not anywhere else. Hoping they scrape the road here today when it gets warm enough, kids need to go back to school.

metwannabe said:
SD said:
Fog....lots of Fog

Fog was brutal this morning and with areas of sn/ice on the roads the drive to work was just about as treacherous as previous days....

It was my worst drive of the week. The salty/sandy spray coming off the road mixed with fog and some slushy patches. I hated it

SD said:
metwannabe said:
SD said:
Fog....lots of Fog

Fog was brutal this morning and with areas of sn/ice on the roads the drive to work was just about as treacherous as previous days....

It was my worst drive of the week. The salty/sandy spray coming off the road mixed with fog and some slushy patches. I hated it
Agreed.... looked cool though

218c7e05c1a94efcdc3a5ae8b36ce525.jpg

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

metwannabe said:
SD said:
metwannabe said:

Agreed....   looked cool though

Thats a lot of snow on the ground. I forgot what it looked like

SD said:
metwannabe said:
SD said:
Agreed....   looked cool though

Thats a lot of snow on the ground. I forgot what it looked like
Yeah it's hanging tough, inch of sleet sandwiched in there gave it staying power.

Hit 70.6 today. I'm sure that's a record for my back yard. Average is 46. +25 basically. Wow! Most the lows over the next 7 days are higher than the average high...that's saying slot!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back