• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Pattern January Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
gfs-ens_uv250_nhem_65.png

whatalife said:
Sure looks like we're going to have a lot fun moving forward warm temps/severe weather/cold temps/possible winter storms...What's not to love about living in the SE during winter.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
yep, I'm not sure how anyone can complain about the pattern moving forward. Looks to hold everything

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

SD said:
Rain Cold said:
The jet split out in the Pacific is my favorite part!

Has a really nino look to it which I am surprised to get this year....I am skeptical about this type of configuration

Yeah, agreed, but it might have legs.  It's been steadily showing up for a while now.  We have to play the waiting game, unfortunately, but it is what it is.  If we can just get rid of the recurring -PNA configuration, that's a pretty good start!

what a mess this is lol. so many options with this type of look. It's gonna be fun watching this pattern change . fun times ahead
49deea29e684d555d4994d6581460a06.jpg

day ten eps
579750f12e456373075581beb861e2cc.jpg

Storm5 said:
what a mess this is lol. so many options with this type of look. It's gonna be fun watching this pattern change . fun times ahead
49deea29e684d555d4994d6581460a06.jpg

day ten eps
579750f12e456373075581beb861e2cc.jpg

SMH!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

79.4 degrees ATM. Just to show you 20s last week 70s this week.wounderful part about living in the southeast

The high here reached 73 degrees. Oh yeah, the new fast server comes on this weekend for the site.

Sent from my SM-J700T1 using Tapatalk

NorthGAWinterWx said:
The high here reached 73 degrees. Oh yeah, the new fast server comes on this weekend for the site.

Sent from my SM-J700T1 using Tapatalk

Warm here in the southeast as a whole. We went from one extreme to the other in just a few days Quite a crazy change. Wonder if we will go back to the other extreme when the pattern gets better.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back